At the Center for Law Enforcement Technology, Training & Research (LETTR), we develop and support information sharing software for law enforcement agencies. We are a steadily growing not-for-profit organization based in Orlando, Florida, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. and must pass a thorough background check. Current job openings, if any, are listed below. If interested, please email your resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Analyze law enforcement databases to determine how they relate to our information sharing database model.
• Create mappings between the fields in the source and destination databases.
• Write code in vb.net or C# to move the data from the source system to the destination system.
• Perform data cleaning and code mapping.
• Validate the data in the destination by comparing it with the source.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, e.g. Computer Engineering or Information Technology from an accredited university
• Two (2) years of strong SQL experience
• Two (2) years of programming using C# or vb.net
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, e.g. Computer Engineering or Information Technology from an accredited university.
• Use of Visual Studio and source control
• Experience with multiple database management systems such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.